AUTOOL BT50 OBD2 ECU Backup Emergency Power Cable Memory Saver Battery Connector
AUTOOL BT-50 Memory Saver ECU Power Interface/Connector OBD2 Vehicle ECU Emergency Power For 12V DC Power Source Supply Cable.
1. Powered by any jump starter with a 12V outlet into an OBD II Memory Saver.
2. Interface connector between a 12V DC power source and vehicle's OBD II port.
3. Preserves vehicle codes and electronic presets.
This device can work with any 12V DC power source, including jump starter, DC 12V Lead-acid battery, or another car’s DC 12V power outlet.
As our device with 3 meter cable, it will be a convenient way, should you not have jump starter (or Lead-acid battery) on hand, and the device can also get the 12v power supply from cigarette lighter of another good car. Just insert the Cigarette lighter plug to this car and insert into 16 pin plug to the OBD port of the car you want to replace battery. And now you can replace the battery.
1. When working with the vehicle's battery, review all the battery manufacturer's and vehicle manufacturer's safety instructions, warnings and directives regarding battery disconnection, removal and replacement.
2. The vehicle's electrical system is receiving power from memory saver through the OBD connection. Therefore, the vehicle's battery connectors are electrically live and should be covered with an insulator to prevent the connectors from touching metal or each other and causing a short circuit. After each use, disconnect the memory saver and use a dry cloth to wipe all dirt or oil from the connectors and the cable.
3. During battery replacement, DO NOT turn on (ignition)
1 X OBD II CAR MEMORY SAVER with Cigarette Lighter Connector, cable length about 3.2M(10ft)