ULTIMATECARPARTS OFFICIAL AUTORISED ICARSOFT OUTLET IN THE UK
Pro Multi - System Scanner Tool
iCarsoft OBDII/EOBD&CAN Diagnostic Tool i820
Equipped with the special I/M and Code readiness key, built-in speaker and
TFT color display, i820 is much affordable but still of high quality and powerful
With i820, users can check emission monitor status, review repairs and solve basic
problems on engine and driving performance.
1) Work on most 1996 and newer OBD II compliant cars and light trucks,
Including the CAN, VPN PWM, ISO and KWP2000 protocols.
2) Turn off the Check Engine Light.
3) Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific DTCs(Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
4) Check the MIL (malfunction indicator lamp) status.
5) Display OBD monitors and emission readiness status.
6) Read vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
VIN: Vehicle Identification Number
CID: Calibration Identifications
CVN: Calibration Verification Numbers
7) Read live data.
8) Read Freeze frame.
9) Hot I/M&Code key to easy operation
10) DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
11) O2 Sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s
12) Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific
13) Evap System Test allows you initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
14) The Review Data function allows you viewing of data from last test recorded by
the scan tool.
15) The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the
scan tool or customized test reports.
16) Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan
tool when the engine starts.
1) Four colors: red, orange, blue, black
2) Easy to display and easy to operate by rubber key.
3) Handhold unit in no need of a computer to operate.
4) Small size perfectly to hold in your palm.
5) Safe communication with on-board system.
6) Powered via removable OBD II cable. No battery is needed.
7) Multi-language: Multi-language English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
1) Display: 2.8” TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
2) Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
3) Storage Temperature: -20°C ~70°C
4) Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
5) Operating current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
6) Power consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
7) Dimension: 187.5mm*101mm*32mm (L x W x H)
8) Weight: 760g (NW) / 800g (GW)
1) User’s Manual—Instructions on tool operations.
2) USB Cable--Allows easy update via a PC and an internet connection.
3) Main cable
Any questions please feel free to call us on 01253 283454 or you can contact us by our rapid response email service firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will aim to answer your question within 3 hours with working hours.
as a company we aim to dispatch your item on the same day of purchase Monday to Friday for order placed before 4pm.
Payment can be made online by Credit,Debit Card or via paypal or over the phone by debit or credit card please call:01253 283454