3 Year Warranty From Ultimatecarparts
UK COMPANY WITH SAMEDAY DISPATCH
Ultimatecarparts are a UK Based Company and Registered Distributor of Icarsoft Products,
We also offer Phone Support And Advice when Needed
***Professional Multi-system Auto Diagnostic Tool MB V2.0***
iCarsoft MB V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
1. iCarsoft MB V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
3. Read Live Data
4. Full ECU Diagnosis
5. Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
6. Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
7. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
9. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
10. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
11. SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
12. The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
13. Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
14. DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
15. Upgrade Via PC
16. Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
+ Oil Service Reset Function (OLS)
The iCarsoft V2.0 Diagnostic Tool allows you to reset Oil Service Lights in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
+ Electronic Parking Brake Reset Function (EPB)
Brake Pad / Shoe changes on vehicles equipped with EPB's (Electronic Parking Brakes) MUST be carried out using a Diagnostic Tool to correctly re-calibrate. The iCarsoft 4th Generation Diagnostic Tool offers you that capability on supported models. De-activate to Service Position - Replace - Re-activate.
EPB Modules are very expensive to replace when damaged! Don't take the risk!
Steering Angle Reset Function (SAS)
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, or in some cases a Wheel Alignment has triggered a Steering Angle Sensor fault, many vehicle's require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft 4th Generation Tool allows you to carry out steering angle reset on supported models.
DPF Reset / Regeneration Function (DPF)
With the iCarsoft 4th Generation Diagnostic Tool you will be able to easily see DPF Fill Soot Levels and on supported models, carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration. Required when the DPF Filter reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot.
This MUST be carried out by trained personnel!
The iCarsoft 4th Generation Diagnostic Tool is also capable of adapting / resetting a new DPF Filter where supported.
Electronic Throttle Reset (ECTS)
After cleaning or replacing the Electronic Throttle Body (ECTS), adaptation must be carried out (also the case if the negative terminal of the battery has been disconnected or when the Engine Control Unit has been replaced). The iCarsoft 4th Generation V2.0 Diagnostic Tool will perform Electronic Throttle Body adaptations on supported models.
Battery Coding (BMS)
To ensure a vehicle's electrical system is running at maximum efficiency, many newer vehicle's automatically adjust charge cycles and alternator settings based on battery condition. When it is time for a Battery Change, the iCarsoft V2.0 allows you to register a new battery and reset parameters - a function normally restricted to dedicated battery diagnostic tools.}
FOURTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
Full System Diagnosis
Support Oil Service Reset
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Read Live Data
Support Battery Test
Support Data Review and Print
Full Speed Upgrade Via PC
4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
MB V2.0 Main Unit
Any questions please feel free to call us on 01253 283454 or you can contact us by our rapid response email service email@example.com
Our team will aim to answer your question within 3 hours with working hours.
as a company we aim to dispatch your item on the same day of purchase Monday to Friday for order placed before 4pm.
Payment can be made online by Credit,Debit Card or via paypal or over the phone by debit or credit card please call: